Sunday, 2 October 2011

Swallowship

Today at Masaka Power Church we experienced fellowship and 'swallowship'. The first Sunday of the month includes a potluck lunch. We enjoyed a great service of enthusiastic worship and an encouraging sermon followed by coffee (thanks Ken!) and some delicious food. Today also happens to be the New Birth Service at my home church in Canada as we recently hired a new senior pastor. Although my body is in Uganda, my thoughts and prayers are focused on my church family at home as they celebrate this transition. Love and miss you all very much!

Ella and I:

Pastor Carston and the 'Back-up Choir':


Swallowship:


Corey, I don't have pictures of my baking but I did make teriyaki chicken stir fry the other night and it was so delicious, I had to take a picture :)

On another note: Alisha, Carina and Ella have not been feeling well lately and seem to have caught some kind of flu or food poisoning. Please pray that they would feel better soon. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment